New Healthy Detox Low Fat Diet Program
In the article it is spoken in detail about New Healthy Detox Low Fat Diet Program. This Best Low Fat Diet Plan protects your liver, so it is recommended to implement this Cleansing Diet Plan in case of liver disease such as cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, and other diseases.
Nutrition should be rich with:
– Proteins (1 g / kg body weight or about 75 to 100 g per day)
– Calories (2500 do 3000 kcal per day) ,
– Carbohydrates (300 to 400 per day) , and
– vitamin A (not in carotene form), B group, C, D and K.
It is needed to arrange food in large number of small meals.
Thermally processed food can be cooked, fried on vegetable fat (small amount), or stewed on light fire with a bit of oil or water.
Avoid baking in a lot of fat, or frying in deep oil.
Avoid industrial beverages-juices. Drink water (do not use mineral (CO2) water), light herbal tea, fresh juices prepared from fruits and vegetables.
Is strictly prohibited consummation of any alcoholic beverages.
Bread and replacement
– Whole grain (rice, wheat, rye, oats, barley, millet, buckwheat) and their products (oat and other cereals, whole grains flour, pasta, bread),
– Leguminous Plants (soybean, chickpea, gombo, lentil, peas, beans),
– Germ Wheat (raw, fried, fresh),
– Arrange food in more meal per day
– Avoid shelled cereals and their products.
Milk and replacement
– Recommended: buttermilk, milk products (acidofil, kefir, sour milk, yogurt), a young cheese, mozzarella,
– Avoid fat and fat hard cheeses and cream,
– Take at least 3 to 4 dcl of milk a day dispersed in at least two meals.
Meat and replacement
– Eat meat from young animals, remove excess oil, offal,
– Eggs especially yolk, do not eat more than 3-4 times a week
– Regularly eat fish and seafood, blue fish,
– Avoid canned, smoked and dry meat products, as well as fish products,
– Prepare boiled, fied meat or stewed on light fire, and cooked or baked fish.
– eat all kinds, about ½ kg per day, dispersed in more meals,
Following vegetable types are especially useful:
– salads and similar vegetables: chicory, lambs lettuce, salad,
– Cabbage Plants: cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, leafy kale, cabbage,
– Leguminous vegetables: gombo, peas, French beans,
– Arches: garlic, leeks, young onions,
– Root vegetables: kohlrabi, carrots, parsnip, black daikon, daikon,
– Tuber vegetables: potatoes, jerusalem artichoke,
– green pepper, cucumber, eggplant, tomatoes, squash,
– Leafy vegetables: Swiss chard, spinach, dandelion, nettle, wild vegetables,
– Herbs: basil, anise, turmeric, laurel (for cooking leguminous vegetables), thyme, oregano, parsley leaves and celery,
– Other: mushrooms,
eat raw vegetables, boiled, stewed or slightly sourish,
avoid industrial army vegetables
– Eat at least two pieces a day, or two portions ( cups or slices )
Following fuit tipes are especialy useful:
– Southern fruit: pineapple, banana, dates,
– citrus fruit or lemon fruit: lemon, orange, tangerine, grapefruit,
– Kernel fruit: plum, peach, apricot, cherry,
– apple, quince, pear,
– Nuts: hazelnuts, almonds
– Seeds: pumpkin, sunflower,sesame
– Other: blueberry, chestnut, olive, pomegranate, melon.
– Cold pressed oils (olive, sunflower, korn germ, dark sesame)
Other food: yeast, kelp (van- for cooking leguminous vegtables), sprouts (alfalfa), honey.