Proven Steps to Lose Belly Fat
In the article I’m going to tell you about Proven Steps to Lose Belly Fat. A good number of individuals would agree that people who have flat stomachs look better than those who have belly fats. It’s not a bad thing to have belly fats but would it not be better if you had a flat stomach? It’s easy to gain weight and fat, but it is indeed difficult to lose it. So here are some proven steps that show you how to lose belly fat:
1. First, perform regular exercise. You can exercise in several ways. Jogging, walking, swimming, weight lifting, bike riding and climbing the stairs are all activities that you can do every day. Whether you do one, or all of them, as long as you do it regularly, it will be of great help in burning fat from the whole body and not just the belly. Here’s a simple exercise tip.
While sitting, do some contraction with your stomach. Do this for about thirty seconds with your stomach muscles, even if you are at work or at home. Take a deep breath first, and then contract the muscles in your stomach as firmly as you can, after which breath out very slowly. Leg raises, knee raises and Pilates are among the most popular exercises that are effective in removing fat. Flatten your tummy with these exercises by doing them regularly. In addition, they can also help you in keeping your body healthy.
2. Secondly, drink lots of water and reduce, or if you can, totally give up drinking alcohol and soft drinks or soda. It is very important to drink water every day. This is because proper water intake removes toxins in your body as well as removing all fat deposits.
The daily recommended water intake is at least eight glasses of water or about sixty four ounces. To be exact, take your weight and follow the ratio: ½ ounce of water per pound of weight. Alcoholic beverages contain pure calories but are of zero food value, while soda contains about seven teaspoons of sugar. This being the case, these two will do no good to your body. It is best that you lessen or even stop drinking them.
3. Thirdly, eat foods that can burn fats. Among them are apples, cabbages, oranges, mandarins, strawberries, raspberries as well as brussell sprouts. These foods contain nutrients that actually burn fats and will also help you maintain a healthy body.
4. Fourthly, include in your daily meals foods rich in protein. It is a fact that proteins have a higher thermic effect than carbohydrates and fats, plus they will increase your metabolism rate. Apart from this, they help you build up muscles. It is believed (but not scientifically proven) that if you have more muscles, you can do better at burning fats.
5. And last, never starve yourself. Not eating anything in order to lose belly fats is a crazy thing to do. It won’t do you any good because as a result, your body will not function properly.
You may be able to lose weight if you starve yourself but in the end you will just become someone who is sick. A body with a normal proportion of fats looks much better than one that looks unhealthy. Which would you rather choose? Going through the process is not an easy thing to do, and it is not something that happens overnight. You have to put effort into it so that your journey towards earning a better-looking body will become successful. Just follow the above steps and you won’t get lost.